Appium Desktop is a new graphical interface for starting an Appium server and inspecting your app's structure via Appium. It's recently been developed by the Appium contributors at Sauce Labs and is currently in open beta. In this webinar we will take you on a tour of Appium Desktop and show how it can be used with the goal of making it easier to write tests for your apps.
Join Jonathan Lipps, Appium project lead committer and Director of Open Source for Sauce Labs, as he covers the following topics:
- Finding, downloading, and installing Appium Desktop for your platform
- Starting an Appium server with both simple and advanced options
- Interpreting Appium server log output
- Starting an inspector session using just Appium Desktop's server
- Starting an inspector session using Sauce Labs or TestObject
- Troubleshooting and where to go for help
- Appium Desktop's roadmap
Can't make the webinar? Don't worry - register, and we'll send you a recording of the presentation shortly after the webinar concludes.